Cookies are small files that can be downloaded in your device through the web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in rendering many services to the information society. They allow among others that a web page stores and retrieves information on the surfing practice of a user and their device, and depending on the information obtained they can be used in order to track the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies: first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification depending on the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser as there are session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification of five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data retrieved are processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Cookies used in the website
Finally, a technical cookie called cdp-cookies-plugin-wp is saved, which is a first-party and session cookie. It manages the user’s consent of the use of the cookies in the web page in order to memorize the users who have accepted them.
Acceptance of the cookies
In respect of this information, the following actions can be taken:
- You may accept the cookies while you keep on surfing: in this case the warning will not be shown again during this session.
- You may modify their settings
How you can modify the cookies setting
You can restrict, block or erase the cookies of any web page by setting your browser. The way to do it differs depending on the browser and the “help” function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/