- Lawyer (2010)
- Professional representative before EUIPO (2012)
He joined CURELL SUÑOL in 2010. He is an associate in the firm’s Barcelona office. He advises clients on matters related to trademarks, industrial designs, copyright, patents, unfair competition, and domain names. He represents clients in commercial and contentious-administrative proceedings before the Spanish Courts in matters related to trademarks, copyright and unfair competition, administrative proceedings before the SPTO and the EUIPO in relation to trademarks and designs, administrative proceedings before the WIPO under the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy of ICANN, and contentious proceedings before the CJUE in matters of EU trademarks.
He formerly worked in the IP boutique Roland & Douglas.
Law graduate from the University of Barcelona, Spain (2003-2008). Semester at the University of Sheffield, UK, under the framework of LifeLong Learning Programme of the European Commission (2007-2008). Master’s degree in Intellectual Property and Information Technology from University of ESADE, Spain (2010-2011). He has further taken various specialized courses on IP Law, Pharmaceutical Law, and Unfair Competition. He is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Sports Law from the University of Valencia.
- Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Internet Committee
- European Community Trademark Association (ECTA), Copyright Committee
- Spanish Association of Sports Law (AEDD)
- Managing Intellectual Property IP STARS
- Leaders League
- “Merchandising de personajes audiovisuales de ficción: hacer negocios de los Jedi, Bart Simpson y Pocoyó”, www.copyrait.com (2011)
- “Tumblr: ¿es posible fomentar la creatividad sin proteger a los creadores?”, El Derecho (2013)
Languages: Spanish, English, Bulgarian, and Catalan.