- Ph. D. Energy Engineering (1999)
- Qualified European Patent Attorney (EQE-2010)
- Spanish Industrial Property Attorney (2007)
- European Trademark and Design Attorney (2012)
He joined CURELL SUÑOL in 2002, where he currently works as Industrial Property consultant. His duties are focused on the protection of innovations, comprising in particular proceedings related to patents and industrial designs registered in Spain and abroad; technological monitoring, patent searches, analysis of freedom to operate and patentability; expert reports on infringement and validity of patents and registered industrial designs; assessment on technology transfer and operating licenses.
In a first stage of his professional career he worked during 8 years in the Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique, France, as research engineer in the field of the energy technology, where he wrote a doctoral thesis and he later participated in the development and validation of the numerical simulators of the French nuclear reactors. He also performed teaching activities in the Université Joseph Fourier in Grenoble, France.
Industrial Engineer, specialized in Energy Techniques, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC); Master’s degree in Thermal Energy Engineering (UPC); Diplôme d’Etudes Approfondies (DEA) in Energy Physics (Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble, France); PhD in Mechanical Energy (Université de Provence, France). He is a Sworn Translator-Interpreter appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (languages: Spanish and French)
- Member of the Colegio Oficial de Agentes de la Propiedad Industrial – COAPI (Spanish Institute of Chartered Industrial Property Attorneys).
- Member of the European Patent Institute – EPI
- Member of the Col·legi d’Enginyers Industrials de Catalunya – COEIC (Professional Association of Industrial Engineers of Catalonia)
- Member of several organisations specialized in Intellectual Property: AIPPI, FICPI, MARQUES and INTA.
He is a professional entitled to act before the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (SPTO), the European Patent Office (EPO), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
He speaks French, Spanish, Catalan and English.